Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Post With No Picture

SO many wonderful things are going on right now that I just haven't had the chance to update. And I could probably sit here and tell ya all about it, but I have this silly thing about posting without pictures. I just don't like to do it. Especially, when what I'm writing about actually has a picture or two to go with it. But we're here at Matt's parent's house for the weekend and I don't have any of my pictures.

So, you'll have to wait. Sorry.

But just rest in this: AMAZING things are happening around us here in Houston. And the LORD is continuing to show HIS faithfulness and pour out HIS beauty in our lives and in the lives of those around us.

Just stay tuned for all the stories...and the pictures. ;)

1 comment:

Steve & Jennifer said...

CAN'T WAIT! (FOR THE PICS..)